239 High Street, Fremantle
JUST LEASED! Sorry - Home opens cancelled!
This 19th century period home oozes character. With a stone and iron exterior and internal highlights including high ceilings, wide entrance hall, bay window and timber floorboards you will be impressed with the original design but also love the modern improvements, including reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
Some more of the features of this lovely home include:
• 3 or 4 good size bedrooms. 2 with ceiling fans (currently set up as 3 bedrooms and a living room)
• Renovated bathroom
• Open plan kitchen and dining room with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and french doors opening onto the courtyard
• Kitchen is a great size and includes dishwasher, stainless steel appliances (including range hood), ample cupboard space, timber benchtops and an island bench
• The french doors open to a paved, easy care courtyard
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Off street parking for 2 cars is an added bonus
You will be just an easy walk from the heart of Fremantle and all its attractions and, at the same time, be close to schools, parks and public transport. You don’t want to miss this one!
** Pets considered **
We encourage you to drive past the property to ensure the location suits you, however, we ask that you do not enter the property without a representative from Crest Residential being present.