12 Possum Glade, Beeliar
*Available to view 7 days/week by appointment*
Sitting high on the hill, you can enjoy the beautiful views over the park across the road and further, to the hills and Perth CBD skyline in the distance.
The attractive street appeal of this magnificent 2 storey, 4 bed 3 bath home continues internally as you will discover when you walk through the double front doors into the grand entrance hall, with its soaring ceiling and impressive staircase.
Make no mistake, this is a big home! The living areas are spacious and the bedrooms are all large. In fact, the smallest bedroom is larger than many master bedrooms! But don’t just look at the size; The quality of finishes is also something you don’t come across too often these days!
Some of the many features of this magnificent home include:
• French doors lead from the impressive entrance hall to the open-plan main living areas and kitchen
• Solid double doors open onto the large theatre room
• Attractive “sun room” to take advantage of those lovely sunny days
• Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• The master ensuite is very spacious and features a separate shower plus corner spa bath
• Bedroom 2, featuring a built-in-robe and also with its own ensuite!
• Separate powder room
• Sizable laundry with plenty of storage cupboards
• Extra large double garage with storage, door access to rear plus shoppers entry
• 2 more huge bedrooms, both with built-in-robes
• Large bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Great size balcony to take advantage of the sweeping views
• Large paved patio/entertaining area with gabled colorbond patio
• Storage shed
• Attractive gardens with quality Sir Walter buffalo lawn. Easy care yet plenty of room for the kids or pets!
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• High ceilings throughout
• 3 kw solar panels
• Plenty of storage
• Block size: 537sqm
Elevated location, across from parkland. Close to schools, local shops and transport. Just a short drive to major shopping centres, the newly opened Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC), train station, freeway, Coogee Marina and so much more!
So there you have it! Size, quality and location! The only thing left to do is come and view this great home, then make it yours!