19 O'Hara Street, Beaconsfield
This beautiful 2-storey home has everything that you need and want to live in style and comfort!
Have you ever wanted a kitchen with top quality appliances and a butler’s pantry? Look no further!
You can enjoy the alfresco all year round as you can close the doors to keep the bad weather out, or you might choose to cosy up inside in front of the wood heater with your home cooked pizza straight out of the pizza oven.
This home is ideally located close to schools, shops, parks and just a short drive to Fremantle and the beach.
- 4 bedrooms upstairs, living areas downstairs
- Big master bedroom with walk-in robe and built-in ‘dressing table’. Ensuite with double vanity, separate shower and toilet
- Three large minor bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Separate study just inside the entrance with sliding French doors
- Separate carpeted lounge/theatre with sliding French doors
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas with bamboo flooring
- Built-in bar and heater to the ‘games room’ that overlooks the alfresco
- Modern kitchen with ample benchtops and plenty of storage space including a hidden butler’s pantry. Appliances include dishwasher, stainless steel stove and canopy rangehood
- Decked alfresco with stacker doors that can be shut to suit the weather
- Separate brick building out the back that houses a storage room as well as a built-in barbecue and pizza oven
- Ducted reverse cycle air con throughout
- Ducted vacuum system
- Alarm and intercom system
- Smart wired with speakers throughout
- Some pets considered
This lovely home has to be on your “must see” list so don’t delay! Contact us today to arrange your viewing.
Please feel free to drive past the property, however, due to the property currently being lived in, we ask that you DO NOT enter the property without a staff member of Crest Residential being present.